The IADA Midwest region will hold it's spring 2019 repair conference and members meeting on April 26th, 2019 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum.
The conference will include speakers from the IIHS/HLDI, Duncan Systems, Mitchell International, and the IADA. Topics will include:
- The crash worthiness of modern vehicles.
- Effectiveness of advanced driver assistance systems.
- The state of autonomous vehicles.
- Self-service photo based estimating and how IADA Members can engage the increasingly virtual world of claims.
- R.V. Damage estimating.
- Advanced estimatics, vehicle diagnostics, and vehicle valuation products.