The IADA Midwest region held the spring 2019 repair conference and members meeting on April 26th, 2019 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum.
The conference included speakers from the IIHS/HLDI, Duncan Systems, Mitchell International, and the IADA. Topics included:
- The crash worthiness of modern vehicles.
- Effectiveness of advanced driver assistance systems.
- The state of autonomous vehicles.
- Self-service photo based estimating and how IADA Members can engage the increasingly virtual world of claims.
- R.V. Damage estimating.
- Advanced estimatics, vehicle diagnostics, and vehicle valuation products.
Members and attendees received a tour of the speedway along with an opportunity to "Kiss the Bricks" at the start/finish line.